Monday, June 3, 2013

Colour Gossip Baby Bump/Spring 2013 Collection

Hi everyone! For this post I have the Colour Gossip Nail Lacquer spring collection.

Who is Colour Gossip? Here is their bio: (copied from their website)

About Colour Gossip Nails:

In a world where color has no borders, Colour Gossip Nail Lacquer (www.colourgossipnails.com), a new brand of nail polish brings the very latest in nail color along with a piece of personality to a vast market of lovely fashionistas. We provide tasteful trendsetting looks and fabulous fashionable colors with opulence in a bottle. Colour Gossip Nail Lacquer is one of the first products to launch from the Colour Gossip Cosmetics brand of beauty products created for women who love fashion trending… while helping to enforce social change by giving back. Our product will be available online, selective retailers and at most nail and hair salons nationwide. 
Features vibrant colors, chip resistant, quick dry and a lacquer with a high shine appeal that makes no top coat required … it’s created in mind to have an alluring look. All the colors featured on our website are available for purchase. Our classic square bottle, along with its silver metal top, gives comfort that you are going to get what you are paying for. We have mixed a high-quality product with a luxury and classic look.
 

So, without further ado, here they are!

First up is Paparazzi Ready.



Paparrazi Ready is a creamy pale pink, which leans a bit peachy. This polish makes my hand look a bit more tan, heh. I've been wanting a pale pink for sometime now and so I'm happy to have this one. Shown is two coats with top coat.


Next up is OMG.



OMG is a sheer, squishy jelly peach. It's a mannequin fingers nail polish for me. As with other jellies, this one is still shows uneven spots with three coats. No top coat for this swatch. This would be perfect for a jelly sandwich!



This one is Not A Size Six.




Not A Size Six is a crelly yellow that has juuust a little hint of green in it irl. Shown is two coats with top coat. Lately I've been a sucker for yellow polishes so I was happy to have this one added to my collection. Also, this one also makes my hand look just a bit tanner. ;)


Next: Go Shopping.



Go Shopping is a creamy pistachio green. I don't have a lot of greens in my stash so this one was a welcome addition. Shown is two coats with top coat. Similar to Julep Adrianna but this one applied way better.


And here's Baby Bump.



Baby Bump is a creamy light blue. The color is something I imagine newborn baby boys would wear, and that's a good thing! :) Soft and cuddly color. Shown is two coats with top coat.


And last but not the least, Love Child.



Love Child is a squishy crelly red-toned purple. I love how this one was a crelly! Shown is two coats with top coat. I don't think I have a dupe for this one.


These polishes were a joy to swatch. Formula-wise, they were how you would expect any cream, jelly or crelly would apply. These polishes also dry fairly fast and some don't need top coat but I still applied just because I don't feel like my mani is complete without it. As for the colors... You might have seen similar ones already, but hey, you can never have too many polishes, right? ;)

I hope you enjoyed my swatches, just as I enjoyed swatching them for you. Til the next post!

Colour Gossip Nail Lacquer is available through their website and you can search the website for stores that carry these polishes.

*Disclaimer: Due to variations in screen resolutions, polishes may appear different to each reader. I try my best to capture colors as accurately as I can, and if I can't, I try to describe as much as I can.*

No comments:

Post a Comment