Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone! After a few months of going back and forth on writing a blog, I have decided to finally put up my first post!


First, let me introduce myself. My name is Bianca, I am a proud Pinay living in sunny California. I work as a night shift private duty LVN. I have been with the love of my life, LT, for almost five years. My favorite things to do are reading (lifelong lover of books, I discovered I loved reading at an early age and loved hanging out at the library ever since,) eating (it's one of my and LT's shared interests,) shopping (I think I actually have an addiction,) and of course, painting my nails!

The face behind the nails

If you have been following me on Instagram, you know me as @tinkybellgotlacquered, formerly @tinkybell_nails. (If you're not following me yet... Well, what are you waiting for?!) I started my Instagram on February 2013, as a way to share my budding love for nail polish. I didn't want my followers on my personal IG to be inundated with nail posts because I know not everyone is interested in nail polish... travesty, right?! Just kidding. But anyway, I found that I enjoyed posting my nail pics on IG and decided to venture out into the world of blogging as a way to reach more people and be able to share more details about the pics I post.

I will try to post as frequently as I can, but you know how life can sometimes get ahead of you! I post mainly swatches (and reviews too, but I'm such a noob that I probably won't be of much help to you) but I will be sure to post some nail art too. Still thinking whether I should have a theme for everyday such as Mani Mondays or Untried Tuesdays, but for now it'll be just whatever goes.

I hope you decide to join me on my adventure, and stay with me the rest of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment